Thursday, February 15, 2007

Belated Valentine's date

Jim and I are going to go out to the movies tonight! Wow, that is a first for us. Granny Rose is babysitting, and I am hoping she will have a peaceful, sleeping baby for the 2 + we are gone. If not.....no, won't think about it, won't worry about it. We are going to see 'Notes on a Scandal'. Doesn't sound too romantic, but we gotta take what we can get. The other choice is the one on Idi Amin, so, ...Cecelia fell off of the couch this morning. First time. Last time? It was worse for Jim than for her. She doesn't have a bump or redness or anything. He, on the other hand, is traumatized for life, hearing the impact of her head on the floor over and over again. We are getting a fire going for Granny Rose, it is going to be bitter again tonight. We just talked to friend Charleen and BIG baby Leo- he waved at us on the phone. It is 70 degrees in Sacramento today. No fair. I ran from the house to the car today with Cecelia's carseat, it was so windy and cold.

1 comment:

Jaunty Auntie said...

Hi Cech,

I don't even remember what I was going to comment about on your blog, as I have just had to go through the steps of making my own so that I could contact you, and now I am numb, blind, and intellectually void. Sorry, kid, next time's a charm.

Love, Auntie R.