Thursday, July 3, 2008

July 4th, 2007 and 2008

This oldie was taken on July 4th last year. Miss Cecelia trying to pry the grate off of the fireplace. She hasn't tried that trick in ages, now that I think about it. Ah, those were the days. Now she has access to the silverware, to my poor, long suffering laptop, among myriad other un-kid friendly items. I like the hair swirl in front.
And cut to July, 2008. A typical morning or evening in the Clary household. Cecelia hamming it up for the camera, reading Hop on Pop ( a lesser known, early Dr. Seuss work) and refusing the sit in her high chair. Fiona enjoying the toys her sister has given her, I mean, thrown at her.
Closeup of toy playing. I think I have said it before, Fiona is much more interested in toys than her sister was or is. And she is making the funniest noises these days. Let's see what do they sound like? A little like the radio sounds when it goes into 'alert mode', or a tone deaf old lady with no teeth who still wants to sing in church.....I will work on my analogies.

No comments: