Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Yes, I will allow that they are cute.....

Here is Fiona nearly upright. But not enough to prevent her from collapsing forward, which put her in the middle and bottom photo positions, after a rightward turn. Several cute things from Cecelia today: the first is: A girl named Hope watches Cecelia these days for me in the mornings, and Cecelia thinks the name rhymes with poop. So it's, "Bye, bye Hoop!" The second is: I am a swedish fish addict, and picked myself up a bag this afternoon. After Cecelia and I have each had a few fish in the car, I stash the bag in the side compartment on the driver's door of the car. In which car I let Cecelia play when we got home. A few minutes later I realized my mistake and looked out the window to see cecelia stuffing the empty bag back in the compartment with a face full of fish. But she proved to be quite generous. When I said, "Well, can Mommy have a fish?" She dug around in her belly button and handed me a 'fish'.


1 comment:

The Zoos said...

cece is such a big girl now! wow, how time flies!