Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Matilda and Freya

We had lunch and made cookies with Nell, Matilda and Freya yesterday. Freya makes lots of funny faces, especially when she is being naughty, or contemplating being naughty. Matilda was not impressed with our upstairs. 'So, you don't have any interesting rooms up here?' Cecelia was a little out of sorts yesterday, but we enjoyed the girls' company anyway.

This is us on the couch and one of Freya's faces. I realize more and more how important it is for me and Cece to have little people and big people visits on a regular basis. I think it is good for her to observe the girls playing, even if she can't join in yet. And moms need to connect and compare notes and share ideas and all that. I especially like Matilda and Freya's funky fashion sense. And they really seem to love each other and enjoy playing together. They are three years apart, so their comraderie would seem to recommend having that gap.

1 comment:

Nell said...

That day was really fun, I forget how nice it is to hang out with you and have real conversations. We'll have to do it again soon! (And would you send me the rest of the pics from that day?)