Friday, September 26, 2008

Godmother and Fiona's new moves

Sorry this first pic isn't so good of Cecelia, she is constant motion and hard to capture sometimes.  She is seen here playing with her godmother Lannie, and with her horn, birthday present from Grandma Jane and musician Far.  Cecelia is speaking in full sentences these days, saying such profound thoughts as, "I pus baby dow" (I pushed baby down...a comment usually NOT true, though she has her moments), " I poop on the floor" (also not true, thankfully, though she is learning how to go on the potty and is close to getting out of diapers), and, my mother reported hearing yesterday, "What happened there?" 
Fiona is SOOOOO close to crawling.  At the moment she is at the scooting backwards phase that Cecelia went through, and she finds it equally frustrating.  She backs herself under the couch and gets stuck.  Or she sees me and wants to come forward to me, but ends up pushing backwards to the wall. Poor girl.  She is a very happy creature most of the time now.  Definately a mommy's girl, not social and attention-seeking like her older sis.  

No comments: