Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Sorry


Our camera is acting up so no NEW pics, but here is an oldie but goodie for you. CeceRose is about one millimeter away from crawling but still hasn't taken that one remaining step to get on all fours. And I for one am grateful! A few more days respite before my life gets lots more complicated. We head to NYC this weekend to visit with Auntie Rachel and John. Lannie is accompanying us to the big city on the train. Haven't tried that yet, so we'll how it goes. The plane was so smooth.....I am hoping that keeping baby outside for long walks in the warm weather will lead to better sleep, longer sleep, deeper sleep. For all of us. Not working out too well so far. Although my giving up caffeine in my mocha latte has helped a little, I think. Jury is still out. One night she slept 6 hours in a row, the next no more than 3.

No comments: